Sunday, December 28, 2008

Random stuff during CMR class


group hoodie shot! my eyes are closed.


me lauren and janet.


walking to send off the football team.


a group picture outside. we were sending off the football team.

the colorwheel. it's an inside joke lol

random group shower haha

me and lauren!

we spell L.O.V.E

another group picture haha

a group pic of us woot woot.



I think we were leaving to go back to class.


a piggy back ride race. me and MC won!!!

Just some random pictures. Enjoying ourselves before winter holidays. This class is very education though learned alot about fixing computers and stuff. We just know how to work and have fun too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd check your blog out too :) I'm always so jealous to see how school football teams are so big there in the U.S! Here, it's no way near as big!