Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Pics

Yeah took some more pictures with my phone. Got kinda bored people say I look cute and hot. Do I? I dunno but it's whatever and I'm kinda bored and I love my phone. Its a LG Scoop keyboards rock and I love it!!! Anyway school's been kinda good makin really good grades. Lately me and my friends at lunch have been playing this game called Egyptian Rat something and it's hella fun. My new friend Fred has won like every time lol he's so good at that game its ridiculous and I cannot solve a rubik's cube for my life and omg they set up rockband in WalMart my fingers are like so retartded! I can't play it right handed so i have to like switch it around to lefty mode even though I'm right handed! It's sooo funny! Anyway on with the pics>>>> ps: I'm not as mean as I look...I think lol

No comments: