skip to main | skip to sidebar

RJ's Blog

This is a blog about me and stuff I feel like talking, writing about and or that I'm interested in. It will most likely be totally random stuff that I find to be funny. Plus I'm taking out the time to do this so yeah :P

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ignacio Purple

Ignacio Purple

Ignacio Purple by llama09 featuring slim fit jeans

Affliction slim fit jeans
$155 - buckle.com

Tom Ford Cecilio Black Metal Aviator Sunglasses
€299 - jades24.com

Palladium Baggy Boot
$125 - buckle.com

Truth Soul Armor Gladiator T-Shirt
$23 - buckle.com

Kirra Black Leather Belt
$20 - pacsun.com

AE Men's Plaid Boxer Brief (Grey)
$9.95 - ae.com

Posted by RJB09 at 5:12 AM
Labels: Affliction, American Eagle Outfitters, boyfriend, fashion, Kirra, polyvore, style, Tom Ford, Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Things of Interest

My photo
RJB09
That one Place somewhere You will Never know, Georgia, United States
I'm not your average guy. I like to read and write poems. Sometimes I write stories but they go unfinished. I am currently in college!
View my complete profile

Me the ZooYork Hoodie

Me the ZooYork Hoodie
Got bored and started taking random pictures

Music I Like

Music I Like

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (12)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Ignacio Purple
      • 7 Diamonds Colorful Revolution Shirt - Men's Shirt...
      • Truth Soul Armor Gladiator T-Shirt
      • Buckle Black Rough Justice Shoe
      • Nike Renzo 2 Shoe
      • Palladium Baggy Boot
      • Affliction Black Premium Cooper Jean
      • Rock Revival Jayden Boot Jean
      • BKE Fulton Jean
      • Affliction jeans
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)