skip to main | skip to sidebar

RJ's Blog

This is a blog about me and stuff I feel like talking, writing about and or that I'm interested in. It will most likely be totally random stuff that I find to be funny. Plus I'm taking out the time to do this so yeah :P

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Brynn Blue

Brynn Blue

Brynn Blue by llama09 featuring unisex watches

Straight leg skinny jeans
$20 - jcpenney.com

Swatch unisex watch
£105 - johnlewis.com

Diesel Boxer Briefs
$26 - buckle.com

Hoodie Buddie Brushed Stripe Zip Hoodie - Mens Outerwear
$23 - ronjonsurfshop.com

Vurt Belts - Mens - Vurt Skull Belt
$13 - pacsun.com

West49 Featured Product - DC PURIST GUYS SHOE
$85 - west49.com

Volcom Tribal Tank - Men's Apparel
$18 - ronjonsurfshop.com

Posted by RJB09 at 1:24 PM
Labels: DC Shoes, Diesel, fashion, polyvore, style, Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Things of Interest

My photo
RJB09
That one Place somewhere You will Never know, Georgia, United States
I'm not your average guy. I like to read and write poems. Sometimes I write stories but they go unfinished. I am currently in college!
View my complete profile

Me the ZooYork Hoodie

Me the ZooYork Hoodie
Got bored and started taking random pictures

Music I Like

Music I Like

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2011 (5)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • Brynn Blue
      • Rue21 jeans
      • Volcom Tribal Tank - Men's Apparel
      • Hoodie Buddie Brushed Stripe Zip Hoodie - Mens Out...
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)