Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dual Enrollment!


Yeah I got my meeting with my guidance counselor today! I found out I might be able to take dual classes and get a college credit and high school credit at the same time. I'm like so excited its unbelievable. I'm glad I have this opportunity and its just so awesome. Anyway today was fairly normal for the most part. My second block class we were reading Macbeth. That story is like way twisted and stuff and like my teacher is soo funny the way she does some of the scenes its hilarious. We also get to do this videos or something and I think I get to be the director I hope. Yep and I'm in my school's Literary club by the way.

Last year I've been in it since 9th grade and I'm a senior now. I'm the club's Public Relations Person which is very important...I think but we picked out our awesome t-shirt design today and it looks awesome. I hope we can get the colors we want for it cause I really like that design. Well that's about it for today which I might add was cool cept for my last class with that boring substitute. Not tryin to be mean but that guy is like completely monotone and just bleh. Oh well that's life I guess...anyway till next time! (PS: Check out that KoolaidSmile lol)
>PEACE!~

No comments: